Sunday 26 January 2014

Happy birthday

Social networks get a lot of grief these days.

People making racist comments, breaching court conditions and possibly worst of all sick perverts grooming innocent children.

You'd think from the media that this was pretty well it.  Nothing but bad news.

It was my birthday today and I got a whole lotta love through social networks.  I was flattered and even humbled by some of the comments people made.  As I settle down to a nice refreshing glass of Heineken. I should like to thank you all.

2014 could be one of the better years of my life.

There's a chance of getting out of the rat race and working for someone else on my terms - or even working for myself (at what, god only knows).

Either way, there's a light at the end of the tunnel.  Only time will tell whether it's an oncoming express!

The black dog is at bay at the moment but I know, from bitter experience, that if you forget he's there he will bite you on the bum and pretty well everywhere else if he gets half the chance.

Thanks to everyone who has wished me well for my birthday.  I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.